Re: Where a generalized Richardson extrapolation routine would fit in GSL?

> I've got a generalized Richardson extrapolation .m routine [1] that I'm going to port to C/GSL.? I'd like to contribute the finished code, but I'm not sure where in the GSL the functionality would fit.? I've looked but have found no similar sequence acceleration code.
>
> Does any place in the source tree jump out at anyone?
>
> [1] http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/24388

The routine I mentioned in my note from August has been complete for
quite some time now. ?I'd like to contribute it to GSL, but I'm still
unsure where it fits within GSL's build/layout system. ?Any
suggestions for where it should go?

- Rhys