Re: Monte Carlo API problem

At Mon, 20 Jul 2009 10:10:41 -0400 (EDT),
Szymon Jaroszewicz wrote:
> Attached is the patch.  As there are many parameters for miser and
> vegas, I added a structure which holds all the parameters and added
> functions which copy the values in and out of the structure.
> Otherwise we would need over 10 getter/setter functions for each
> method.  Let me know if you like this approach, I'll update the
> manual then.

Thanks for the patch.  That looks fine. Sorry for the delay in replying.

Minor point, using
gsl_monte_vegas_params_get
instead of
gsl_monte_vegas_get_params
would be closer to the other _get,_set functions in the library.

It is nice that it only adds the the API and is backwards compatible,
so I can put it in the 1.13 release which I am currently preparing.
I've fixed all the outstanding bugs I wanted to clear so it is almost
ready to go.

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd,