Re: Implementing hybrid explicit/implicit ODE stepper

> Sorry, your description of the method is not clear to me. Can you send me
> the reference as e.g. pdf?

Sure, scanned images (sorry no PDF) of the three page appendix
detailing the method are at

http://users.ices.utexas.edu/~rhys/smr_appendix/page1.jpg
http://users.ices.utexas.edu/~rhys/smr_appendix/page2.jpg
http://users.ices.utexas.edu/~rhys/smr_appendix/page3.jpg

Though the appendix talks about A. Wray's submission to J. Comput.
Phys., that paper was never published.

This integrator tends to get used in DNS of Navier-Stokes since the
memory savings become significant for very large fields.

- Rhys