Legendre polynomial documentation

Hi,

The reference manual's entries for the array versions of the associated Legendre polynomials and spherical harmonics are a little confusing I think.

1) The _array function documentation uses the absolute value |m| as the lower bound of the array indices yet also specifies m
= 0. Why the absolute value if negative m aren't allowed after
all?

2) The docs say the _deriv_array functions compute "optionally their derivatives", which made me think that the result_deriv_array parameter could be passed in as NULL if one didn't need the derivatives. Turns out that's not what it meant. :) The phrasing could be a little bit more explicit IMHO.

Cheers,

Joonas