Re: Errors calculating the pseudoinverse of a mxn matrix

Hi Leopold,

when asking questions about unexpected behaviour of a program, you should
always send the *complete* and *compilable* source code. Looking up the
header files that are required by your program and removing all the comments
with incorrect line breaks that cause compiler errors isn't much fun for
people who are willing to help you. Moreover, it would be helpful if the
program produced some output that clearly shows the unexpected result.

BTW: Questions like this should be sent to the 'gsl-help' mailing list: