Suggestion: Exception Support

I suggest that the configure script should be set up so that make will build the GSL
library with C++ exception support if possible. (C code must be compiled with the flag
-fexceptions under gcc) I've noticed that configure don't turn on this flag by default.
(If a c library is NOT compiled with -fexecptions, any exception thrown across a c function call
on the stack, will always terminate the application)
See the amazing new SF reel: Invasion of the man eating cucumbers from outer space.
On congratulations for a fantastic parody, the producer replies : "What parody?"

Tommy Nordgren
tommy.nordgren@comhem.se