Re: generalized eigensystems

A Dimarts 20 Marà 2007 20:17, Patrick Alken va escriure:
> > Good work! I have done some memory testing with valgrind on testgen
> > and not found any problems. I will try some numerical tests as well
> > now.
>
> I recently realized that when compiling gen.c with -O2 on gcc 3.4.6
> it gives incorrect eigenvalue output on some of the integer test
> cases. This seems to be a bug in the optimizer since its fine without
> the -O2. Upgrading to gcc 4.1.2 seems to fix the problem.

with
./testgen -n 100 -z

how long should be the test in your computer? amd32/linux

because I have run the test and it has spent about 2 hours without any finish.
I have put it run again and redirect the output to a log file ....

Regards,

Leo

Pd this night my computer will work ....

Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E
Catalonia