Re: Macintosh / Intel

Darren,

thanks for your initial attempt at making gsl work on Intel Macs. I think I have improved on your patch. I include my version below. It is a diff starting from gsl 1.7. I have taken code from libgfortran, which is part of gcc and is distributed under the LGPL.

Brian,

the file i386/fp_regs.h to which you refer does not exist (on Darwin 8.5.2).

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter@cct.lsu.edu>