Re: multidimensional integration

Is not Monte-Carlo integration the recommended method for
multi-dimensional integration?
The GSL specific routines for this are described at:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/gsl-ref_23.html#SEC371

I think your point (b) below hits the nail on the head.
I have not used these techniques, and would like to hear other,
more expert opinion.

Best Regards.
Manoj

--
Manoj Warrier (manoj.warrier@ipp.mpg.de)

Stellaratortheorie, Max-Planck Institut Fur Plasmaphysik
TeilInstitut Greifswald Wendelsteinstrasse 1
D-17491 Greifswald Germany Tel: +49-3834-882434

--------- History of Computing 10-11-3003 ---------------
Then there used to be this great user friendly OS which
overwrote your MBR whenever you installed it.