Re: Error on make distcheck with current cvs

Jonathan G. Underwood wrote:
Hi,

With current CVS I'm getting the following error at the end of make distcheck

ERROR: files left in build directory after distclean:
./gsl/Makefile

Any ideas as to what's causing that?

Cheers,
Jonathan

Oddly, this is only an issue with automake-1.8, reverting to automake-1.7 makes the problem go away. It might well be a bug in automake-1.8 as I see that Makefile is included in AC_CONFIG_FILES in configure.ac, so this error message shouldn't be arising. Any thoughts?

J.

The Department of Physics and Astronomy
The Open University
Walton Hall