stdcall and GSL / exporting functions

Hello,

I installed 'GSL 1.3 for MSVC' and it seems to work with the first tests.

Now i want to produce a DLL which allows to access the special functions
of GSL in Maple and Excel (the one for tests, the other for data handling),
both use the same calling conventions (Pascal order).

For that i learned: make a new DLL-project, write double __stdcall fct(...),
export it by a def-file and compile with the stdcall option [roughly ...].
That always worked for me (being not very experienced with C).

But with the GSL suite i hang up ... meanwhile i lost the overview but the
central point seems to be 'unresolved external symbol _gsl_sf_expm1' (which
i took as starting example).

What would be the correct way to proceed? Does anybody have a link for a
small & working example?

Thanks for any help, i have not seen an answer in the archives.

Axel