Re: Incomplete Fermi Dirac ?

i have some ideas why it fails in gcc, i'v e often run into this
(g77 is much more ANSI strict often than most compilers), but
i did n't look into the code itself. Try this:

g77 -fzeros -finit-local-zero -fno-automatic -g -o icd icd.f

and i got better results. At least comparing the intel and gnu
compiler.

- peter