Tensor in GSL.

Hi,
I'm wondering if tensors (i.e. arrays with more than 2 dimensions) will be implemented in GSL or if someone is already working on this. I need high dimensional arrays for my own code, and I was considering to encode such a data structure. Perhaps it could be included in GSL when (and if) I get it working.

Cheers,
	Andrea.

---
Andrea Riciputi

"Science is like sex: sometimes something useful comes out,
  but that is not the reason we are doing it" -- (Richard Feynman)