GPL licence

Hallo,

as mentioned in a previous mail, I'm writing on a book on
'Numerical Physics' which includes programs using GSL.
May be this is a good point to thank everybody for the
help I appreciated from the list. All this programs will be
licenced under the GPL.
Now to my question: Is it sufficient to state in the text of
the book, that the programs are under GPL or do I have to
include a line in the source code like
this program is licensed under GPL, ....

Thanks in advance,

Harald Wiedemann

--
Dr. Harald Wiedemann
LITEF GmbH                              Phone: +49 761 4901-380