Re: Despite of Recent Flames: Thank You for GSL

I want to second the thank you of Dan.

Myself being one who benefits (but does not contribute, because of lack of
knowledge) to the GSL, I certainly appreciate the efforts of the developers
and their releasing it under the GPL. I'd like to add that the GNU project
and the GPL have completely changed the way I think about software and the
way I do computing.

Thanks for the GSL, thanks for the freedom of this fantastic scientific
library.

Ramón

--
Ramón Díaz-Uriarte