Urgent response

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL & URGENT.

  I am Mr,San Boma, a native of Cape Town in
  South Africa and I am an Executive Accountant with
  the South Africa  DEPARTMENT OF MINERAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY
  First and foremost, I apologized using this medium to
  reach you for a transaction/business of this magnitude,
  but this is due to Confidentiality and prompt  access
  reposed on this medium.

  I have decided to seek a confidential
  co-operation with you in the execution of the deal
  described Here under for the benefit of all parties
  and hope you will keep it as a top secret because of the
  nature of this transaction.

  Within the Department of Mining & Natural Resources
  where I work as an Executive Accountant and with the
  cooperation of four other top officials, we have in
  our possession as over due payment bills totaling
  Twenty - One Million, Five Hundred Thousand U. S.
  Dollars ($21,500,000.) which we want to transfer
  abroad with the assistance and cooperation of a
  foreign company/individual to receive the said fund
  on our behalf or a reliable foreign non-company account
  to receive such funds. More so, we are handicapped in
  the circumstances, as the South Africa Civil Service
  Code of Conduct does not allow us to operate offshore
  account hence your importance in the whole
  transaction.This amount $21.5m represents the balance of the
  total contract value executed on behalf of my Department by
  a foreign contracting firm, which we the officials
  over-invoiced deliberately. Though the actual
  contract cost have been paid to the original contractor,
  leaving the balance in the Tune of the said amount
  which we have in principles gotten approval to remit
  by Key tested Telegraphic Transfer (K.T.T) to any
  foreign bank account you will provide by filing in an
  application through the Justice Ministry here in
  South Africa for the transfer of rights and privileges of
  the former contractor to you.

  I have the authority of my partners involved to
  propose that should you be willing to assist us in
  $21.5 million, 70% for us, 25% for your assistance
   and 5% for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.
  The business itself is 100% safe, on your part provided
  you treat it with utmost secrecy and confidentiality.
  Also your area of specialization is not a hindrance
  to the successful execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
  confidence in you and hope that you will not
  disappoint me. Endeavor to contact me immediately on my
  e-mail address  . I want to assure you that my partners
  and myself are in a position to make the payment of this
  claim possible provided you can give us a very strong
  Assurance and guarantee that our share will be secured
  and please remember to treat this matter as very confidential
  matter, because we will not comprehend with any form
  of exposure as we are still in active Government
  Service and remember once again that time is of the
  essence in this business.

  I wait in anticipation of your fullest co-operation.

  (sanboma3@netscape.net)

  Best regards,

San Boma,