Make File - VPATH usage problem using GSL eigen value program

Hello There,

I am using g++ compiler in UNIX.

I have a couple of .h and .c files that i am using from GNU-GSL library.
These files are stored in my program subdirectory called "gsl".

I am using VPATH variable in makefile to make sure that subdirectory is
checked for files.
I am also using -Igsl in the CFLAGS for compiler.

The program compiles but there is a problem with the linker. Do i have to
specify somewhere in make file for the linker to know that some files are
in "gsl" subdirectory.

Thank you ,
Gaurav