Re: About coordinated efforts on scientific software.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 10:32:00AM +0200, JJ Gomez-Cadenas wrote:

> seems, fortunately to be reversing now. LHCGP has recommended recently to
> study the possibility to use GSL rather than NAG as the foundation
> scientific library for HEP. THis seems today very likely.

I must say I'd be _happy_ if it'd happen. I'm working on the part of the ALICE
project in Russian group, and I do use GSL to perform needed
computations ;)
I can only dream on ALIROOT being rewritten using python and C/GSL..

--
Regards, Wartan.
"Computers are not intelligent. They only think they are."