Re: Conjugate Gradient Minimizer difficulties.

On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 07:38:37PM -0700, Britt Park wrote:
> First apologies in advance if this turns out to be a stupid
> question/comment.
Can you check if your vector in space of parameters is still a
number. It had happend several times to me that if the
derivatives were provided in a not sufficientlly precise way
the directional minimalization has gone bananas.
there is an loop doing division by 2 of the step lenght in some
direction trying to find a minium. If it doesn't work at some
point of time the step lenght becomse NaN anymore.

Take Care
Lukasz
--
Łukasz Dobrek
   An optimist believes that we live in the best of all possible worlds.