Fwd: ntuples

I'm forwarding your message to the gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com list.

----- Forwarded message from Gilles Barouch <gilles.barouch@cern.ch> -----
    Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 18:51:49 +0100
    From: Gilles Barouch <gilles.barouch@cern.ch>
      To: bjg@network-theory.co.uk

I just discovered gsl and I can't figure out how I could have missed it!!!
It seems that it is possible to make "ntuples". This term comes from High
Energy Physics.
I use CENRLIB to create the ntuple which can be analysed with a great
software from CERN which is called Paw. Pb : CERNLIB is written in Fortran
and is quite painfull to interface with C or C++.
Do you know any people who developp a code that can convert the NTUPLE
created with gsl to a file (called hbook) which can be read by Paw ?

Thanks,

PS : do you know cernlib ? It really looks like what you are doing ... but
in Fortran.