De: gsl-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:gsl-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]En nombre de Brian Gough
Enviado el: martes, 05 de febrero de 2002 20:55
Para: Neli
CC: gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
Asunto: Re: about GSL

Neli writes:
 > Dear Brian Gough
 >
 > My name is Neli Ortega and I am looking for a C library which contain a
 > random procedure based on beta distribution. I found a GSL homepage at
 > internet but I have some doubts. I am using a Dev-C++ software and I
 > don't known if this software is compatible with the GSL library. If it
 > is, how should I proceed?
 > Thank you very much for your attention.
 >
 > Neli Ortega

Hi,

I think Dev-C++ is based on the GNU C Compiler so it should be
compatible with GSL.

I have CC'ed this message to the gsl-discuss@sources.redhat.com
mailing list to see if someone can confirm this, as I have not used
Dev-C++ myself.

regards

--
Brian Gough

Network Theory Ltd            Phone: 0117 3179309 (+44 117 3179309)
15 Royal Park                 WWW: http://www.network-theory.co.uk/
Bristol BS8 3AL               Email: bjg@network-theory.co.uk
United Kingdom