Re: make check fails on HPUX 11

David Johns writes:
 > FAIL:   gsl_sf_legendre_Pl_array(100)
 > FAIL:   gsl_sf_legendre_sphPlm_array(100, 5, 0.5)
 > FAIL: Legendre Functions
 > FAIL: test
 > (banner and make errors follow)

Can you do (cd specfunc ; make check ) > log 2>&1 and mail the whole
specfunc log to me (gzipped!) thanks.

 > Could it be a bug in the test script?  I'm seeing the following in all
 > directories, for example, the 'dht' directory appears to have four
 > tests, but the script is reporting five:
 > PASS: test		<----- Fifth test?
 > All 1 tests passed	<----- Counter off

It's the "correct" behavior, it counts the number of test programs
rather than the total number of tests if there are multiple tests per
program. I agree that it looks odd, but it's part of automake so not
something that is worth changing for an individual project.

Brian