Re: Math::Gsl 0.06

 Brian Gough (bjg@network-theory.co.uk) was saying:
> Error: No INPUT definition for type 'const unsigned int' found in Sf.xs, line 13

I was able to get it to compile on my old version of perl by changing
T_UV to T_IV in the typemaps.  Apparently there was no entry for T_UV
in the standard perl typemap for 5.004.  The definition for T_UV in
later versions seems to be the same as for T_IV however --- they both
silently convert negative values into unsigned values.  Maybe it would
be worthwhile to provide a custom typemap entry that gives an error
when a negative value is used for an unsigned argument.