NumExp Module

	Hello!

	Some of the users/subscribers of this list have eard about NumExp. We were
remodeling it to work based on a server/client structure and with
module/plug-in style. The functions we had implemented to use GSL were moved to
that module and now, we are asking for people interested on helping with that
module.

	Cheers

	Alberto
--