Re: MSVC++

José Miguel Buenaposada writes:
 >  Can I use the perl script in my own cross-platform projects (built in
 > GNU/LINUX with autoconf/automake)?

I think it will only work if the Makefile.am's are in the same
structure as GSL but feel free to use it otherwise.  It is not elegant
at all -- I saw on the web that there are other programs like "tmake",
which will work better for a new project so I only made a quick hack
to handle this case.

Your original project files made it much easier to figure everything
out as I had not used MSVC before.

 > Can I help with something?

Using the library and finding bugs is the number 1 job right now ;-)
Thanks for the test output.