Re: GSL on Digital UNIX

> Pavel Krotkov wrote:
>
> Hi
> I work now in an institute with crazy sysadmin who refuses to compile
> GSL library himself (we have Digital UNIX servers). So I should either
> supply him with a precompiled version for Digital (which I can't), or
> try to use the source code of the library functions I need. Could You
> say if I can do the latter, and if I can - how?
> Thanks in advance for any reply
> Paul

Hi. Well, you should be able to compile it yourself
in any case. Follow the general installation
instructions. The only thing you have to change
is the installation prefix, which you can set
using the '--with-prefix=...' option for configure.

Ignore worthless sysadmin types.

If you have trouble building it, let us know.

Thanks.

--
G. Jungman