Re: GSL / Windows

I don't know if this will help but the library has been compiled
successfully for DOS using DJGPP -- discussed in the following thread,

  http://sources.redhat.com/ml/gsl-discuss/2000/msg00260.html

For a C++ compiler you may need to use 'make libutils_la_LIBADD=""' or
edit the makefile in the utils directory to avoid compiling the C-only
files there.  The library can be built with g++ (as opposed to gcc) on
unix this way, with some warnings (last time I checked, anyway).

regards
Brian Gough