Re: [John Doty <jpd@space.mit.edu>] Re: problems compiling in ground/cmd/plan/orbit

   From: Mark Galassi <rosalia@galassi.org>
   Date: 03 Oct 2000 20:49:37 -0600

   Does anyone have access to a linux/ppc machine so we can fix the
   configure problem he talks about before the 0.7 release?

I believe it's fixed in CVS -- a patch was submitted in June to add
linuxppc detection in configure + floating point support.

If he was compiling the CVS version, rather than 0.6, then we'd need to
look at it again.