Re: Tru64, egcs, and optimization

That is good to know. GSL might make a good compiler test, if nothing
else ;-)

I would be interested to hear from anyone on the list who is familiar
with the Vegas algorithm and can explain why monte/vegas.c does not
integrate the function f2() properly with double-precision rounding,
but does work in extended-precision.