Re: Deferred Binding of Function Pointers in SHLIB

On 14-Jun-2016 02:33 AM, Carlos O'Donell wrote:
On 06/13/2016 11:27 AM, Suprateeka R Hegde wrote:
I have an executable with hundreds of function pointers as an array.
Functions are called using array index which depends on the arguments
passed to the executable. This executable is short lived and in each
invocation calls only one function.

Could you please provide a small code example that shows the exact
problem?

Its already there. The examples I have given are also exact problems. The shlib behavior and exe behavior are different.

--
Supra