Error: Function not Implemented

Hi,
I downloaded the latest version 2.4.4 of kernel from
kernel.org. Then compiled that with the egcs-2.91.66
with 2.2.14-5.0 version of kernel. Then I rebooted my
system with 2.4.4 kernel.I downloaded the mqueue.c and
mqueue.c from a site and written a ".c" file to create
a message queue, including the downloaded mqueue.c and
mqueue.h.
Then while compiling there was no error. But when I
tried to execute the program I was getting a error
called "Error: Function not Implemented". When I tried
to debug using gdb it was failing to create message
queue. Can any one help me regarding this.

Thanx in advance
Ashwin