Re: pthreads library POSIX compliance

I don't know the answer, however also use RedHat (5.1 and now 6.2)
and believe that there's a developer link through RedHat's web
site, through which you may find the answer.  If you don't find it
there, then you may find an answer through the Linux Documentation
Project, LDP, and there's a link from RedHat's web site for this.

If you are new to Linux and need links, then RedHat as a link to
a list of links, which I believe you can find through the RedHat
support web pages.  If you still don't find what you're looking
for, then you can email me and I'll send you a list of all of the
Linux links I have, through which I'm sure you'll find the info
you're looking for.

mike