Re: glibc-2.1 and __setfpucw

Hi,
AFAICT the preferred practice for this is to use the macros defined
in fpu_control.h
FPU_SETCW() to set it (use the defines from this header)
FPU_GETCW() to access  the fpu environment

The older setfpucw is supposed to be hidden from
the user.
This is desribed in greater detail in the glibc manual (info libc).

Best wishes,
Oisin Feeley