LinuxThreads

I have a patch against linuxthreads-2.1.2 available on the following webpage:

	users.footprints.net/~kaz/linuxthreads.html

A static linuxthreads library binary is there for convenience as well.

The aim is to correct the following anomalies in the software:

    - two threads concurrently acquire the same fastlock via __pthread_lock;
    - thread cancellation ``eats'' a signal---such as a wakeup in pthread_join,
      pthread_cond_wait, or sem_wait---when the signal happens at around the
      same time as the cancellation; and
    - timeout in pthread_cond_wait ``eats'' a signal that happens at around the
      same time.

These changes need verification and testing that I can't do all by myself.  So
far, it has passed basic ``smoke'' tests, but not with complete coverage of all
of the affected functions.