This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug nptl/21778] Robust mutex may deadlock
- From: "vcunat at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:43:39 +0000
- Subject: [Bug nptl/21778] Robust mutex may deadlock
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <email@example.com/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #12 from Vladimír Čunát <vcunat at gmail dot com> ---
Thanks for fixing this!
Slightly off-topic - I'm rather scared when I see such comments in released
/* FIXME This violates the mutex destruction requirements. See
I would really hate to have to debug a situation where memory gets reused and
kernel writes into it at some point later. (I understand the triggering
situation might be considered unlikely, but still...)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.