This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Bug libc/15973] New: glibc should provide strnspn() and strncspn()
- From: OndÅej BÃlka <neleai at seznam dot cz>
- To: ooprala at redhat dot com <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- Cc: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 19:27:53 +0200
- Subject: Re: [Bug libc/15973] New: glibc should provide strnspn() and strncspn()
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <bug-15973-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 05:19:17PM +0000, ooprala at redhat dot com wrote:
> Strspn should have an 'n'-variant similar to its string-handling siblings.
What are use cases where it is needed?