This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15973] New: glibc should provide strnspn() and strncspn()
- From: "ooprala at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:19:17 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15973] New: glibc should provide strnspn() and strncspn()
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 15973
Summary: glibc should provide strnspn() and strncspn()
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: ooprala at redhat dot com
CC: drepper.fsp at gmail dot com
Strspn should have an 'n'-variant similar to its string-handling siblings.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.