This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/15963] New: [patch] add various chinese language codes
- From: "bluebat at member dot fsf.org" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 06:32:07 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/15963] New: [patch] add various chinese language codes
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 15963
Summary: [patch] add various chinese language codes
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: bluebat at member dot fsf.org
CC: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
Created attachment 7201
Add chinese languages in iso-639.def
This request is based on:
Those languages have been behind the macro-language "zh" for a long time.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.