This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/15931] memcpy() has different behavior when statically linked (x86_64)
- From: "pchang9 at cs dot wisc.edu" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:23:47 +0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/15931] memcpy() has different behavior when statically linked (x86_64)
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15931-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #3 from Po-Chun Chang <pchang9 at cs dot wisc.edu> ---
Created attachment 7189
This patch simply clear the DF before doing "movsq", and retore after it is
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.