This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug localedata/15925] New: Errors in localization for Canada
- From: "fballem at ballemco dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 02:07:36 +0000
- Subject: [Bug localedata/15925] New: Errors in localization for Canada
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
Bug ID: 15925
Summary: Errors in localization for Canada
Assignee: unassigned at sourceware dot org
Reporter: fballem at ballemco dot com
CC: libc-locales at sourceware dot org
In the localization file for English Canada - and possibly for French Canada,
there are errors.
In Canada, we use Metric for distances and for temperatures.
We use US Paper Sizes however. The current configuration specifies that the
default paper size and units of measurement are metric. Canadians measure their
paper in inches - for example 8-1/2 x 11 is Letter size. We expect our
measurement units for paper to be in inches as well.
The following may be of some help to you:
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.