This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug network/15726] getaddrinfo() returns incorrect status
- From: "jdthood at gmail dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sourceware dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2013 02:11:46 +0000
- Subject: [Bug network/15726] getaddrinfo() returns incorrect status
- Auto-submitted: auto-generated
- References: <bug-15726-131 at http dot sourceware dot org/bugzilla/>
--- Comment #31 from Thomas Hood <jdthood at gmail dot com> ---
> or in another case where the AI_NUMERIC flag is set.
I should have said "or in another case where a AI_NUMERIC* flag is set.")
The RFC is unclear. So the spec will ultimately have to be clarified. Instead
of reading tea leaves it might be better to establish what we think a good spec
would be and then take this to POSIX. (I don't know what that entails, though.)
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.