This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/1952] time() returns incorrect value when given bad address
- From: "jakub at redhat dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 30 Nov 2005 16:18:21 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/1952] time() returns incorrect value when given bad address
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From jakub at redhat dot com 2005-11-30 16:18 -------
time is marked with E, i.e. not returning error (which I'd say matches
POSIX which doesn't define any errors for time). By passing an invalid
address to the function you reach undefined behaviour territory and all answers
are fine in that case.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.