This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug libc/1921] New: casting problem in elf/cache.c
- From: "heiko dot nardmann at secunet dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 24 Nov 2005 14:44:57 -0000
- Subject: [Bug libc/1921] New: casting problem in elf/cache.c
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
In file elf/cache.c there is a casting which my lint tool complains about:
186 cache_new = (struct cache_file_new *) ((void *)cache + offset);
Casting to (void *) and adding an offset is not really clear. Shouldn't it be
better a cast to (char *) ?
Summary: casting problem in elf/cache.c
AssignedTo: drepper at redhat dot com
ReportedBy: heiko dot nardmann at secunet dot com
CC: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.