This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
[Bug linuxthreads/1826] thread creation attributes don't match documentation
- From: "cfriesen at nortel dot com" <sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org>
- To: glibc-bugs at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 7 Nov 2005 18:26:08 -0000
- Subject: [Bug linuxthreads/1826] thread creation attributes don't match documentation
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: sourceware-bugzilla at sourceware dot org
------- Additional Comments From cfriesen at nortel dot com 2005-11-07 18:26 -------
(In reply to comment #3)
> You shouldn't be looking into LinuxThreads manual pages when you are running
> NPTL. Use POSIX manual pages or standard instead.
Apparently two separate distros used NPTL but kept the older man pages. The
very latest man pages do not actually specify a default value for any of the
three attributes involved (inheritsched, policy, or priority).
I guess there isn't an issue with libc, rather with the distros in question.
------- You are receiving this mail because: -------
You are on the CC list for the bug, or are watching someone who is.