Shipment from China

Dear Sir:

Good day

Simon greeting from Everbright international logistics co.,ltd,and we specialize in overseas international logistics for 15 years,our major core business scope cover:

International sea freight
International air freight
International courier service
Local logistics service such as trucking,customs clearance ,warehousing,consolidation service

We can give you quotation directly for your shipment under ex-work,fob,ddu,and ddp terms,and this can reduce a lot of logistics cost between your and your shipper in china ,and also updated you the situation of your shipment quickly

Should you have any interest,all the certificates and profile of our company will be sent to you for checking,and also you can advise your inquiry,latest rate will be updated to you weekly

We may have no time,but we will make it
We may have no answer,but we will find it
we may be not the best,but we are the most commited to your success
We carry,we care

Simon General Manager
Shenzhen EverBright International Logistics co.,ltd.
Room 7D, Block 1, Chengxin Huating Mansion,
 No.1 of Square Road,  Buji, Longgang district, Shenzhen, ChinaTel/ Fax: 0086-755-28758565
Mobile:0086-18665946255
Email:sales03@szeverbright.com

bug-gdb@gnu.org2019年06月09日18时24分42秒GQRNadcbLVMBSPHmPAlNVuXFoHhtKcYLoffwLIrKxSnkpxtY