Re: Command to break before exiting stack frame?

Simon> I suppose that the list of all function exit points (regardless of
Simon> whether it is a jump or real return) is an information that the
Simon> compiler could theoretically produce and encode in the DWARF
Simon> information?

Yes, the line number program can include epilogue markers.
I don't believe gcc emits these, though.

This feature would be a good one to have in gdb.
Fixing it in the compiler is probably the best way to do it, though I
don't know whether it's the simplest way.

Tom