Re: Command to break before exiting stack frame?

On Mär 16 2019, Justin Paston-Cooper <paston.cooper@gmail.com> wrote:

> I can't imagine that I am the first person to suggest or request this. Are
> there any architectural or practical reasons as to why this is might be
> difficult?

There may not even be a place where the frame is exited in the current
function due to tail call.  Also, inline literal pools or jump tables
can result in false positives when searching for return insns.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, schwab@linux-m68k.org
GPG Key fingerprint = 7578 EB47 D4E5 4D69 2510  2552 DF73 E780 A9DA AEC1