Re: How to load C++ pretty-printers

> From: asmwarrior <asmwarrior@gmail.com>
> Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2019 20:41:13 +0800
>
> Under My Windows 7 system, I'm using such commands(I put them in a my.gdb script file) to load and register the pretty printers.
> I put the libstdcxx folder in the same folder as the my.gdb file.
>

> set auto-load safe-path $debugdir;$datadir/auto-load
> python
> import sys
> sys.path.insert(0, '')
> from libstdcxx.v6.printers import register_libstdcxx_printers
> # load other pretty printers
> end

Thanks, but I don't think I understand which part(s) of this are
necessary in my case.  E.g., is the "set auto-load" command
needed/relevant?  And what is the my.gdb file, I don't think I have
such a file on my system.  The pretty-printers that came with GCC are
installed where the GCC installation puts them, and I'd prefer not to
change that if possible.

Also, which of the commands you've shown actually loads the
pretty-printers from their file?

Thanks again for your response.