From: Simon Marchi <simon.marchi@polymtl.ca>
Sent: Saturday, March 2, 2019 5:48 PM
To: Jeff Wandling <JWandling@blueorigin.com>
Cc: gdb@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Debugging big-endian ARM target from little-endian host

On 2019-03-01 17:15, Jeff Wandling wrote:
> Yes, I am using -endian big   with JLinkGDBServer

Ok.

I tested remote-debugging a big-endian machine (gcc110.fsffrance.org) to see how registers are actually transmitted.  I confirm that they are transmitted in big endian form.  This would mean that JLinkGdbServer is indeed at fault.  I would suggest contacting Segger's support at this point.

Simon