Re: "finish" command leads to SIGTRAP

 By the way, just testing my workaround for this (setting a breakpoint and
continuing rather than single step) and it appears to effect both pushfq
and popfq. Even after I fixed the pushfq case the problem still occurred
because it set the TF on the popfq despite the fact the stack value didn't
contain TF.

Cheers,

David
--

David Griffiths, Senior Software Engineer

Undo <https://undo.io> | Resolve even the most challenging software defects
with software flight recorder technology

Software reliability report: optimizing the software supplier and customer
relationship
<https://info.undo.io/software-reliability-report-optimizing-supplier-and-customer-relationship>